MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-24-2004, 11:10 PM   #1
stanger9219
Registered Member

Default opinions on body mods

I found yet another rust spot on my 92. There are six total but only 1 of them is noticeable to anyone but me. But rust only gets worse so Ive decided that is what Im going to put my money into next. Because itll need to be painted after the rust is fixed Ive decided to start modding the outside. So far Ive decided the Cervinis 4 piece body kit, cobra grille insert, and maybe the aftermarket cowl vent cover cause mine has a chip in it. I already have a cobra r hood. Is there any other body kits for the $539 price, or anywhere close to that, that you guys recomend? Its also gonna be dropped an inch and a half with bullit rims, 5-lug conversion. The paint is dark green. What do you guys think?

Also, what rust converter works best? A few of the rust spots are on the body so i cant just replace a panel. Sorry for the long post. thanks for opinions.