MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-13-2003, 11:30 PM   #1
PeTr0
Registered Member

Default Good Paint Job around IL

I am going to buy a new hood and front bumper cover soon. My stang could use a new paint job eventually...so i am going to get the whole car painted. I dont think i am going to change the color or anything but i would like a good paint job. I know they are expensive but i am willing to pay for something near show quality. Does anyone know where some good places are withing an hour or two of the chicagoland area.
Red 1993 Gt- 3.55 gears,flowmasters,BBK Shortie Headers, BBK Hi-Flow H-Pipe, BBK cold air induction w/K&N, Pro 5.0 shifer,UPR Adjustable cable and quad, 130 amp alt., underdrives,65mm T-body,MegaBite Jr. Lowers and Heavy Duty HPM uppers, Koni Yellow struts & Shocks, FMS 'B' Springs, Aluminum Driveshaft, MSD 6AL and blaster tfi coil, sony cd player and changer, kicker component speakers, Kenwood Excelon amp, 2 12" subs in the hatch,Cobra R Rims and Nitto NT555 all around, timing bumped to 13 deg., ADS Superchip, and mobil 1 oil lubing the 302.
PeTr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 08:51 PM   #2
PeTr0
Registered Member

any places not to go then?
Red 1993 Gt- 3.55 gears,flowmasters,BBK Shortie Headers, BBK Hi-Flow H-Pipe, BBK cold air induction w/K&N, Pro 5.0 shifer,UPR Adjustable cable and quad, 130 amp alt., underdrives,65mm T-body,MegaBite Jr. Lowers and Heavy Duty HPM uppers, Koni Yellow struts & Shocks, FMS 'B' Springs, Aluminum Driveshaft, MSD 6AL and blaster tfi coil, sony cd player and changer, kicker component speakers, Kenwood Excelon amp, 2 12" subs in the hatch,Cobra R Rims and Nitto NT555 all around, timing bumped to 13 deg., ADS Superchip, and mobil 1 oil lubing the 302.
PeTr0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM   #3
horsesnake95
Registered Member

Well in Bloomington IL. there is a body shop called Zooks. I've had some work done there a couple times and have always been extremely happy with the work they've done. They also have some scrap books in their waiting room of customers cars they have painted and alot of them are top of the line high dollar cars. They're a little more expensive than most, but definitely worth the extra cost.
horsesnake95 is offline   Reply With Quote