MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-06-2006, 11:31 AM   #1
racegrl
Bren

Default How to Get a Stang Car Show Ready?

I'm joining a Stang Club here in Delaware and need to know all the ins and outs of showing my 05 Stang. Can anyone help me? Like details on what the judges look for? Thanks
racegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 03:48 PM   #2
racerboy88
Registered Member

Default Re: How to Get a Stang Car Show Ready?

I'm sure the other members would be willing to help you out.
You'll have to detail the car top to bottom including the engine bay. Fresh coat of wax doesn't hurt. We're talking an all day job. Q tips to get the area in the vents and door jambs. Treat the rubber trim as well.
Make sure you have nothing in the car. Put all your insurance papers and stuff in a bag when you get to the show. It's a lot of work.

racerboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote