MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-27-2005, 10:32 PM   #1
Jenns05Stang
Registered Member

Default Help on locating 1/4 window louvers/black outs

Hi folks,

I have looked at Steeda and a few other places and can only locate C pillar scoops. Any ideas on where I can locate the 1/4 window composite louvers/blackouts?

Steeda picture attached.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks
Jennifer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SteedaBody.jpg (7.2 KB, 11 views)
Jenns05Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 10:57 PM   #2
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Default Re: Help on locating 1/4 window louvers/black outs

3dCarbon makes a louver kit, looks pretty good. I like them because they look just like the louvers on the 65/66.

http://www.3dcarbon.com/bodykits.htm

Hope this helps!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2505_JPG.jpg (49.4 KB, 8 views)

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Orange97GTVert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 11:03 PM   #3
Jenns05Stang
Registered Member

Thanks Harold,

I saw the spread on the 3DCarbon Kit in the premier issue of "Ford Builder" magazine. I am checking the website now. And I agree with the 65/66 look. If I am lucky, by the time I am done with this little demon, he will look like a Red Eleanor (500E)..... This is going to be soooooo much fun... Ha Ha Ha....

Thanks for the weblink...

Jennifer
Old 02-27-2005, 11:17 PM   #4
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Somebody is making an Eleanor Kit for the 05, my son showed it to me, but I don't know who. I will try to find out and let you know. Im so damn jealous...

1997 Mustang GT Convertible, 4.6L Auto, Autumn Orange w/Saddle Tan Top & Leather Interior, Styling Bar, 17 X 9 Polished Cobra R's on Nitto NT 555's, Ford Racing Bullitt Suspension package, Mac CAI, Steeda UDP's, Flowmaster 40 Series Catback, SCT X-Calibrator II, Zaino Shine, 7 time Show Winner, driven daily
Old 02-27-2005, 11:29 PM   #5
Jenns05Stang
Registered Member

LOL.... Nah... Don't be..... You can live vicariously through you and your son helping me... Ha Ha Ha.... I know it is not the same. We will just call him the MW Project car.

You know, I picked this little guy up on November 27th as an after Thanksgiving Gift to myself. The dealer only had 2 for delivery and the white one just didn't impress me much. I don't personally like the look of the stock spoiler. Although it is the correct scale for the short size of the trunk lid, it's overall appearance to the vehicle's length is just a bit off. They had one light blue GT, pending delivery and I was not impressed with the color at all. I test drove this one and I was immediatley sold. I called ths insurance company to check the rate (went down $50/month compared to the 03 Gallant). It was quite a feeling to be the second person to have been delivered an 05 Mustang from this Northern California Dealership. I have bought 5 cars from this same dealership and my Company administer's thier Pension Plan, so I have a little pull with them... LOL...

For the first month and even now, I have felt like a freak of nature with this car. The looks and comments have been nearly all positive, except one lady who drove out her way in a 04 V-6 to yell out her window at me "How could you have bought that abortion".... Ummmmm..K....... I have had two gentlemen that would consider themselves "Chevy Guys" (including my mechanic) tell me that it is a beautifully design concept to the "old school" days. I couldn't agree more.

Again, no need to be jealous....Thanks again for the info and pick your son's brain for me when you can...

Jennifer
Old 02-28-2005, 12:14 AM   #6
Orange97GTVert
Mustang Fanatic

Check out http://www.cervinis.com/welcome.html

They are working on the Eleanor Kit but it is not out yet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg elenrteasr.jpg (122.0 KB, 12 views)

Old 05-08-2005, 09:13 AM   #7
Rebeloflca
Registered Member

http://www.ronaelemustang.com/ ronaele is making the elanor kit for the 05 mustang and yes the louvers are available in their parts section.

When buy my mustang i hoping on turning into eleanor
Rebeloflca is offline   Reply With Quote