MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 01:11 AM   #1
Blinky Bill
Registered Member

Default 66 Emberglo dash pads????

[B]Posted this message about 2.5 years ago and never got any replies. So maybe things have changed now???[/B]

I am upgrading my std black interior Emberglo coupe to pony interior (emberglo/Parchment)
Dose anyone know where you can get an emberglo dash pad? Larrys sent me a blue one which they reckon you use upholstery spray on. Has anyone used this spray and what are the results like? I can get a parchment dash pad but all the pony emebrglos I have seen have a emebrglo dash pad. Someone must make them. The "story" is because it is such a rare color no one remakes them. Does anyone make them? Vinyl dye is craptastic at best.

Blinky
Australia
Blinky Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
bmxmon
Registered Member

Default Re: 66 Emberglo dash pads????

Is your mustang Right hand drive? (Though looking at some pics of my mustang right now it looks like it may be symmetrical) If it is I dont think I could help you. Otherwise check out NPD, Mustangs plus and Dallas mustang, I've had good luck with all of them. It is true that many times they dont make the rare parts because, they are just that, rare and not too many people are in the market for them.