MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Appearance & Detailing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 12-03-2006, 10:32 PM   #1
vmcollier
Registered Member

Default Interior - Door Panels, where to buy?

Where would I get replacement door panels, pwr window brackets, door handle bezels, etc for 1994 SN-95 GT? I can't find this stuff even in theJC Whitney catalog.

Also I need to remove this hideous aftermarket wood grain dash that one of the previous owners put in the car. Any ideas as to how to do this?

Thx - v
vmcollier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:15 PM   #2
Rollinastang
Registered Member

Default Re: Interior - Door Panels, where to buy?

try www.v6mustangstuff.com they have all kinds of stuff there. i don't jnow if they have all of what your looking for but try them out.

03 Mustang convertible V6, Sonic Blue with black top, K&N air intake, MAC dual 2.5in H-Pipe, MAC 2.5in cat-back exhaust with 3in stainless tips, custom Slime Blue gauge cluster, Alpine Head Unit, 4 Alpine 6x8 thumpin speakers in doors and rear panel!
Rollinastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #3
Rollinastang
Registered Member

try www.v6mustangstuff.com they have all kinds of stuff there. i don't jnow if they have all of what your looking for but try them out. I hope it helps

03 Mustang convertible V6, Sonic Blue with black top, K&N air intake, MAC dual 2.5in H-Pipe, MAC 2.5in cat-back exhaust with 3in stainless tips, custom Slime Blue gauge cluster, Alpine Head Unit, 4 Alpine 6x8 thumpin speakers in doors and rear panel!
Rollinastang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:12 AM   #4
wells89
Registered Member

cjponyparts.com has them for sure. and u remove the consol peice by pulling it, it should just be heing in py plastic hooks. i pulled mines right off just dont break it. they pop in and outa place.
wells89 is offline   Reply With Quote