MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Special Production
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-26-2001, 02:51 PM   #1
justjoe
Registered Member

Post camaro experiences

Hey everyone,

I've had many experiences with my cobra with hot shot camaro owners including one where i almost got into it with this big mouth z28 owner that i whooped on the hiway.but anyway,i wanna hear ya'lls stories. I know all u mustang owners out there have many experiences to share.any perticipation would be greatly appreciated.
justjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2001, 07:54 PM   #2
99_SVT_Cobra
Registered Member

Talking

joe - been having a particular amount of fun beating Jap scrap and mid-size rice-burner bikes. Love womping on those kids on the 650's!!!!

I set them up every time and theydon't even realize it. get them every time with a rolling start... once the rpms are up there, they can't get away from me.

Quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Hey everyone,

I've had many experiences with my cobra with hot shot camaro owners including one where i almost got into it with this big mouth z28 owner that i whooped on the hiway.but anyway,i wanna hear ya'lls stories. I know all u mustang owners out there have many experiences to share.any perticipation would be greatly appreciated.
99_SVT_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 04:17 AM   #3
mustang marty gt

Wink

well joe iwanted a snake , just could not afford it so i settled for 00 gt, ihave smoked 4 , zero-28's in a stock gt , so don't let it get to you don't you just love their new rear spoiler , look's kinda rice to me oh yeah the b. a. ta fartbird ain't got nothing either burned one the other day but 30 year's of street racing experiance, doe's help , if they can't beat a gt they sure as he11 ain't going to beat the snake , so just watch them dissapear in your rear veiw . kill em man , i can't wait to mod my gt , they can't even hang with that. great car , dont argue just let them see your back bumper for a couple of second's. see ya
Old 09-29-2001, 11:56 AM   #4
Snakeman
Registered Member

they never want to play with me since i got my Cobra...The LX looked stock, so there was always plenty of action; this thing has such a blower whine, it scares 'em all away

l8!

------------------
Rob Wegner
90 LX
11.8 @ 118
98 Cobra #4699
12.9 @ 112

Snakeman is offline   Reply With Quote