MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Special Production
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-06-2005, 12:58 AM   #1
scootro
Registered Member

Default hey 93 cobra guys! thinking of buying a cobra tell what you think with pics

I was thinking of buying this cobra. I saw it in the daytime it looked like a really good shape cobra with headers, shift light, wheels were pealing, and a few rocks chip here and there, but a really clean car also black interior. Also motor was stock. Do you think this price is reasonable.

What do you think would help alot -scoot-

sorry for the bad pics had to go back and get the vin
scootro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 06:29 PM   #2
aar0s
Registered Member

Default Re: hey 93 cobra guys! thinking of buying a cobra tell what you think with pics

thats not to bad if its a real cobra. check the vin and do a carfax on it. look it over real good make sure all the body lines are straight and look for oil leaks. buddy of mine sold his black 93 for 13k about 4 years ago i think blue book is like 10 on them but its hard to find one thats worth buying for that much. 93 cobras only came with i think 5 options (i think they were leather, rear defrost, cd, sunroof not sure on the 5th) and 3 colors vibrant red ebony and calipso (teal) green. hope this helps
aar0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:16 PM   #3
scootro
Registered Member

Default Re: hey 93 cobra guys! thinking of buying a cobra tell what you think with pics

well i'm a new proud owner of a 93 cobra. I talked him down on the price......

have all the original paper work with manuals and window sticker
svt certificate 4359 of 4995
sun roof
factory ford 10 disc changer
original floor mats
borg warner 5-speed trans "stock"
pro 5.0 short throw shifter
msd spark box (thats what i call it)
long tube headers
h-pipe
msd shift light
all new bushings
koni adjustable shocks an struts
bassani exhaust
3:73 gears
battery box in the trunk
all black interior

I can't believe this car sitt'n in my driveway what dream come true......I'm in love with the cobra

now my ford collection is complete......Well almost Heehee(love to have a 1964 fairlane thunderbolt clone)......Now i have work hard this summer to pay
for it.....

my collection as of now until i sell the 2000 gt to my buddy

1994 lightning
2000 stang gt
1988 stang gt with T-tops
1993 cobra
Old 06-14-2005, 05:58 PM   #4
aar0s
Registered Member

congrats! i wish i could find one, id nut myself eveytime i saw it in my driveway. sheee id take one of them over a newer one. just like the fox bodys better. but dont care for moded ones, to me there just one of those cars you just dont mod. not tryin to run yous down or anything im talking about the ones that are cut all to shit and can no way be restored to stock form with out financing twice what its worth. sounds like you got a sweet car for a good price!
aar0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 09:39 PM   #5
scootro
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aar0s
congrats! i wish i could find one, id nut myself eveytime i saw it in my driveway. sheee id take one of them over a newer one. just like the fox bodys better. but dont care for moded ones, to me there just one of those cars you just dont mod. not tryin to run yous down or anything im talking about the ones that are cut all to shit and can no way be restored to stock form with out financing twice what its worth. sounds like you got a sweet car for a good price!

thanks
atleast the mods aren't to bad with a little orginal parts it can go back to original except for the exhaust nothing sounds like a 5.0 my 2000 gt 4.6 sounds like turd now when i drive it HaHa