MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Special Production
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-30-2001, 05:24 PM   #1
woody
Registered Member

Question new bullitt owner looking for mod info.

i've just bought my first mustang, a 2001 bullitt, after owning many rice rockets, the most recent of which was rear ended into oblivion. first of all, what a great car this bullitt is. second, i really know nothing about mods in the mustang world. what are some of the typical engine performance mods made on these cars? i assume there are CAI's on the market. any that you recommend? any insights you have would be appreciated. as you can see, i am a novice with this vehicle.
woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2001, 01:26 AM   #2
rbatson

excuse my ingornance but.. What is a CAI?

You should upgrade the exhaust, rear gears, shifter.. that is a good start. After that maybe underdrive pulleys, maf, tb..

I don't know what you want to do with the car so I won't go overboard. With what I listed, you should see a big gain..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: