View Single Post
Old 12-17-2002, 03:59 AM   #5
rustang girl
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Horse GT
i hate to hear this, i got tired of my 69 grande, being a money pit, but now i miss it bad, the 00 is nice, but the raw hp & 4-speed of the 69 was my joy, sorry for your loss, because the old ones are getting more rare everyday.
Thnx It really sucks. that's one of the reasons I don't wanny loose her. Once she's gone, she's gone.

Some good news tho!!!

I made frinds w/ a guy @ an body shop. He's ganna fix the 928 for $1,500 (for paint and assembly). Doesn't include new headlights (the original ones got smashed when he hydro planed). He's also going to fix the door (big hole) and the rear bumper (tiny dent). It doesn't include the pulling (straightening) of the frame or the head lights. The frame is only a little dented. The most expensive part will be the head lights and installing of them, so we're going to install them.

Point of all this! We're keeping my baby!!! :-)

For a while longer anyways...

I think there's a rod knocking. If so we're ganna fix that (or get a new engine - covered by warantee) then get my purdy paint job from the same german guy. AND!!! Instead of a 4 bar. carb, we're ganna get it fuel injected!!! God, I'm excited!!!

Reason why we were ganna sale her was to pay for the 928, and I'd drive it. But, since I made this friend, we can afford both.

Something about us both being (part) german, being engaged, being a cute couple, and me being really nice.

He's ganna do all my body work for free. :-) Only thing we have to pay for my paint job is the actual paint, and helf the labor. We haven't gotten an actual quote yet. Not worrying about it till the time comes.

I just wanted to let you know that for now, I get to keep my baby.
http://ricehatersclub.com/
http://MechaPS.com/
rustang girl is offline   Reply With Quote