View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 10:55 PM   #1
yelowjaket
Registered Member

Unhappy thinki saw '93 cobra but not sure.....plz confirm this for me(description)

Ok here's what i saw on the highway today. If this was a real '93 cobra then ok, but i still have my doubts. 1st of all: it was black, i thought all '93 made cobras were red? Now I guess he could've gotten it painted black so that i don't know. It was complete with the '93 cobra tailights, ground effects and the straight-out-the-back exhaust like a cobra is supposed to. Also had the correct wing, and also the correct '93 cobra wheels. Now, the only reason i think it MAY have been a clone is because the 'Cobra' emblem on the Driver's side fender. The 'cobra' was facing towards the rear of the car. Now i always thought that the emblems always faced towards the front of the car???? That is the only reason i think it may have been a fake but not sure. So can someone here confirm this for me? was this mystery car a REAL cobra? or a clone? Oh yeah and it also had the "Cobra" emblem that reads C-O-B-R-A on the left side of the hatch.
-BBK equal length shorty headers
-K&N
-BBK 65mm Throttle Body
-Edelbrock performer 5.0 intake
-3.73 gears
yelowjaket is offline   Reply With Quote