View Single Post
Old 01-16-2003, 03:52 PM   #9
stangsrule
Registered Member

On the 2 cams I am talking about it wasn't a matter of degreeing... the grinds were way off and they tried everything possible and they were just junk. In both cases the guys installing knew what they were doing as I already said before one of them is the head SVT mechanic at the local dealer and I am sure he has installed more than his share of cams... Like I said before I think it was a matter of a few bad ones slipping through, the fact that Anderson's wouldn't stand behind their products is what really ticks me off. I know theirs are re-grinds and they probably had nothing to do with the actual grinding of it but if it has their name on it and they are selling it as their product they better stand behind it. I think there are a lot of good cams out there and I have no doubt that Anderson's sells some of them but the if you happen to have a problem with it you just wasted your money cause they won't do anything to help you out...
92GT Lowered with Ebiach's and Koni's, Kenny Brown subframe connectors, lower G-brace and jacking rails. BBK upper and lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around and Ken Bell blower, ram-air, 80mm mass air, SMC Alky Injection kit, J&S Knock Gaurd, TwEECer RT and a bunch of other stuff!
stangsrule is offline   Reply With Quote