Thread: New MAC intake?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2001, 01:15 PM   #1
gt93mustang
Registered Member

Post New MAC intake?

Last night, I was reading in the March 2001 5.0 Mustang about the new intake MAC is coming out with. They never really say what the flow numbers are, but did mention it made 35 more CFM because of the curved plenum. 35 CFM more than stock? 35 CFM more than the Edelbrock intake (because the article says MAC modeled this intake after Edelbrock's)? Does anyone know any more information about it. I MIGHT be interested because the price is great and it is a great looking intake, but I need something that flows well over 250 CFM. I checked out the website they had listed and it doesn't seem to be up. Also, I don't know if I would want to buy an intake from an exhaust company in the beginnings of their expansion. Then again, I might wanna grab it now while the price is low. Any suggestions?

------------------
MAC equal length headers, MAC Off-Road H-Pipe, Flowmaster mufflers, 373's, March ram-air kit, underdrive pulleys, 73mm MAF, 75mm TB, Saleen Intake (ported), Edelbrock 6037 heads (ported, polished, 3 angle valve-job 255CFM @.500), 1.6 FMS RR's, Wolverine 1087 Cam, 24lb injectors, MSD 6AL, Subframe connectors, Griggs Fully Adustable Lower Control Arms... and probably some more in there I forgot
gt93mustang is offline   Reply With Quote