View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005, 08:44 AM   #10
StangFlyer
Founder

Default Re: New SVT owner here.

Actually, before getting my Lightning, what I really had wanted was to buy another Mustang. I didn't even really like trucks in general back then! However, with my Mustang getting more serious at the time, and getting to the point of wishing I had a tow vehicle and trailer, I decided a Lightning was the best compromise of the things I wanted. It can tow my Mustang to the track while also being a powerful, sporty, and fun vehicle to drive too. Besides... it matches my Mustang perfectly.

As for what you commented on in your reply to the other thread... you are somewhat right on the price of it though if you are buying one from a dealer. I don't think they are that bad priced sticker new, but dealers have this habit of jacking it up a nice chunk (at the time I bought mine at least). I was just lucky all the way around with mine. I ended up with exactly what I wanted, a vehicle that's a little special, it was only "slightly" used (under 10K on the odometer), and I got it for a killer price to boot. I just couldn't pass it up. Someone did me a big favor getting it... hopefully I've returned the favor a little by now.
Media Center Gallery - View my member photos
StangFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote