View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 10:56 AM   #13
2001GTPEWTER
Registered Member

Default Re: Anyone Know How To Get 96 Mystic Paint?

Thats what I was talking 'bout, the third brake light. It took me so long after the car was assembled and painted to get in and functional and I sure was'nt gonna drive the car with a long rectangular hole in the back, plus they told me the car would'nt pass inspection until it worked. What I'm happy about though is that the car looks like a clean, true 2003 SVT Cobra..everything from the front/back bumpers, hood, trunk and spoiler, wheels, guage panel and even shift knob..so for those reasons I can put off the engine/tranny swap for a while till I have an extra $10,000. You can make any car drive fast, but if it looks bad then theres no reason to have it on the road. The paint is clean and looks (ehhh, good for a street car) but IM STILL MISSING THAT FREAKIN ROCKER MOLDING!!!!! I can't find it anywhere...Its' probably the last piece that EVERY GT owner whos' converted the body of the car is looking for. When the aftermarket parts dealers finally release it they're gonna know that, and probably charge $500 a piece. Morons....