MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Special Production
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-18-2006, 04:36 PM   #1
mjb35
Registered Member

Default 95 Cobra

Hey I am new to this whole thing. I have worked on Mustangs for a few years now. Currently I am working on a project car, a 95 cobra coupe, and I was hoping that one of you guys could help me out with some pics of interiors. What I am trying to is put a white leather interior in the car. Currently I have black leather which isn’t in the best of shape. I have the white leather seats, the consol, and a set of door panels (which I have issues with too) but what I need help with is some pics that show how the interiors are two toned, with the black and white. I have only ever seen a few cars in junk yards that have the white leather and they were all convertibles. Where I am stuck is what to do with the back seat panels, the kick panels, scuff plates and a few other odds and ends. The problem with the door panels is they are from a car that didn’t have mach 460 sound system and my car has it, can I just trim the tops to fit around the speakers? Any help would be great appreciated. Thanks
PS you can email me at stangman68gt@yahoo.com if you have any pics
mjb35 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: