MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2001, 09:18 PM   #1
fordmanck
Registered Member

Post Window Motor SN-95 Probs

Ok, I just got done replacing the window motor on the passenger side of my car. Before I replaced it, it wouldn't roll up all the way on it's own, and I had to help it down. Now that I have replaced it, it goes up no problem, but it will not roll down. It's not getting power and I did nothing different. When I plug in the old motor I can't get it to do anything either. After messing around I also noticed that the lower speaker on that side isn't working either. I have the Mach 460 with Power everything. I am just wondering if anyone has a clue as to why it won't work and if anyone else has\had this problem. One other thing to mention, I have spoken to a few other people with the Mach 460 and they have the same problem as me, a ground problem in the kick panel on the drivers side. I don't know if it even has anything to do with it, but I figured I'd mention it. Sorry for the dumb post, I can rebuild a motor by myself, but when it comes to electric, I R DUMB. Thanks, Chris.

------------------

94GT Mac Headers, BBK Off-road H-pipe, ASP Pulleys, Pro 5.0 Shifter, 4.10 Gear, Weld in subs, Flowmaster 2 chambers, NOS 150 shot. Best ET 12.34 @ 110.
fordmanck is offline   Reply With Quote