MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Special Production
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-24-2001, 08:23 PM   #1
justjoe
Registered Member

Thumbs down thumbs down?

I own a '95 mustang cobra with a k&n filter. i just got new bilstin shocks and struts on it and i was out testing them out in the high school parking lot. on the way back an old cutlass started messin' with me so i blew him away i got to a stop light and was turning on to my street and when the light turned green he had just gotten up to the light. as i was turning he drove by and gave me the thumbs down. I'm just like yeah i know piece of junk, right? i don't get it, all i've gotten since i bought the thing was thumbs down. even when i do kick their butt.
justjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2001, 11:04 PM   #2
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

its called jealousy, and/or being a redneck , you'll get those people no matter what kinda car you drive, but i guarantee you'll never get a thumbs down from someone who really knows what you have, don't sweat it man

------------------
88 Notch, 3.73's, Ported E7's, Explorer int. w/ ported lower, pulleys, 1.7RR's, BBK headers, off-road H-pipe, flowmasters, subframe connectors, 65mm TB, shift kit, March ram air ,MSD coil, U/L control arms, 155lph fuel pump, cheap 2800 stall, Crane Adj.FPR, best 1/4--> 13.77@101.35
fiveohpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote