MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Power Adders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-28-2005, 12:22 PM   #1
Simi Stang

Default adjusting bottle warmer

I just installed a bottle warmer for my nitrous system. I started warming up the blanket last night, but my pressure gauge wouldn't go over 700psi. no matter how much I increased the adjustment. Right now I have the bottle warmer solenoid thing screwed onto the nitrous bottle...then the nitrous pressure gauge...then the nitrous line. I was wondering if I need to put the gauge before the bottle warmer solenoid maybe? Swap the way I have it right now? But if the gauge is reading pressure at all, then it seems like the system should be working fine. All of the wiring and connections are done correctly. I've triple checked everything. The relay clicks on when I turn the adjustment screw on the solenoid clockwise...so I know everything is hooked up as it should be. Any ideas??
Old 04-29-2005, 10:29 AM   #2
Simi Stang

Default Re: adjusting bottle warmer

Never mind. I just needed to increase the heat a little more. It's all adjusted now. I shouldn't run the pressure more than 900-950psi. correct? Going to the track tonight, hoping for a new best on the juice. Being that I haven't had a bottle warmer until now...tonight might be the night!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: