Thread: hey simi!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2003, 09:06 PM   #3
1jimmy__d
Registered Member

im still running the 75 shot (unless you can find the pill that goes in there for a 125 shot for me ). i was talking about the hobbs switch. i remember adjusting that with the guy who fixed it last time. maybe it isnt the problem, but when i cross the wires, it works. the fuel pressure is set at 38 which is fine. i was alos thinking that maybe i have lots of air in the lines, becasue when testing it, it would spray a few times without the nitrous spraying out. damn nitrous i think when i have time i am going to start the car and play around with it while running and ill take the hose that hooks into the TB out and test it that way. last time the car was off and i was testing it. it worked at the beginning, but as the lines lost fuel pressure it didnt work. BUT if i test it with the car running, it should have enough fuel pressure right? then i could narrow it down to the hobbs switch for sure. you have the 5115 kit and it doesnt have an allen screw behind there? weird! thanks simi! Hey I m serious about finding that pill though for the 125 shot
90 lx hatch, holley systemax II kit, rebuilt 302, BBK 155 lph fuel pump, pro M bullet mass meter wtih BBk cold air intake, 30 # injectors, 70 mm TB, jacobs ignition system, edelbrock water pump, BBk longtube headers with h-pipe, flowmasters, b&m ripper shifter, 3.55 gears, Proform electric fan, subframe connectors/removed smog pump and ac!

75 shot of nitrous!

13.2 at 112 1/4 mile- no traction!
1jimmy__d is offline   Reply With Quote