Thread: hey simi!
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2003, 05:15 PM   #4
Simi Stang

Default nitrous jets

Yeah, that is not a fogger system. That is just the stock 5115 kit like I have. For some reason I thought you had a 255lph fuel pump in your tank ...must have been another guy I was talking to last week. Well, I have the same one as you, a 155lph in the tank...and when I tried to step it up to a 150 shot...it wouldn't work. According to the NOS tech guys that pump wasn't pushing enough fuel volume. That's why I had to go with an additional inliine pump (MSD 200gph) in order for the system to work properly with the bigger jets in there. You probably already have the correct jets for the 125 or 150 shot...not sure which ones it comes with actually. It's been a few years and I bought it used. But you can call NOS tech. and read them the numbers on the jets and they'll tell you which one goes in the vacuum T at the firewall and which one goes in the throttle body nozzle for each application. I guess you can give it a try with just your 155lph pump...but I'm thinking the Hobbs switch will shut you down. Good luck, and let me know what happens.