MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Power Adders (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I want NOZ But... (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=41541)

Streetstang v6 02-16-2004 09:39 PM

I want NOZ But...

I want to put NOZ in my car but I don't want it hooked up really I jus want it to shoot out the car { Purge } like 2f/2f the movie it looked nice is it possible to do it that way

GhOsT6_9 02-17-2004 05:47 PM

While I don't really see the point of doing that, yes it can be done.

Just buy a N2O bottle and get a purge kit. Hook them up and your done.

Then you'll have nothing but pushing a button and getting a stream of N2O out the hood (or where ever you want it to spray from).

Kinda pointless IMO, just another poser.

Ackbar00 02-17-2004 05:51 PM

You can do the same thing with a fire extingisher and save yourself a lot of money:rolleyes:

Simi Stang 02-18-2004 12:10 PM

lame

Holy Fast-&-the Furious Batman! That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. :rolleyes: That'll be funny when people see you hitting the nitrous purge & then not even be able to back it up...at all. No wonder you called it NOZ. FYI - it's called nitrous.

Stang_Crazy 02-21-2004 11:24 PM

Why would you just want to purge it? What's the point? To impress the high school girlz?

When you get that Nitrous Oxide Zystems kit hooked up, post some pics :rolleyes:

tireburner163 02-22-2004 02:20 AM

Re: I want NOZ But...

Quote:

Originally posted by Streetstang v6
I want to put NOZ in my car but I don't want it hooked up really I jus want it to shoot out the car { Purge } like 2f/2f the movie it looked nice is it possible to do it that way

You sir are GAY!!!!

We can only hope that you die in a firey car crash

have a nice day:)

-Josh, aka the tireburner

ponyexpress289 02-28-2004 10:24 AM

hahahahaha

omg so funny

raptor 03-16-2004 07:25 PM

LOL :D :p :confused: Whats up with this guy? POSER!!

RPM427 03-31-2004 11:52 PM

He drives a v-6.. what else would you expect??

eeh102582 04-05-2004 01:56 PM

hey there if you really want to do it, it can be done with out NOS, a buddy of mine did that to his 93 saleen he got a cobra rr hood with the venom scoops and he got a fog machine and turn the 1inch hole real small that made pressure an he used air tubing and hooked 1 up to each side of the scoop, ehen he hit the buttom for the fog it came out really fast causing the same affect. he looked like a poser but his car would blow away alot of people.

Simi Stang 04-05-2004 02:34 PM

lame

Quote:

Originally posted by eeh102582
hey there if you really want to do it, it can be done with out NOS, a buddy of mine did that to his 93 saleen he got a cobra rr hood with the venom scoops and he got a fog machine and turn the 1inch hole real small that made pressure an he used air tubing and hooked 1 up to each side of the scoop, ehen he hit the buttom for the fog it came out really fast causing the same affect. he looked like a poser but his car would blow away alot of people.
I can't believe you buddy did that to a Saleen?! That is ridiculous! No matter how much you choke down the fog line...there's no way it would have made the sound an ACTUAL nitrous purge valve makes...or shoot out at the same velocity. But...this fog machine idea sounds like it is right up Streetstang V6's alley. :rolleyes: :p

eeh102582 04-05-2004 04:08 PM

yes you are correst it didnt have the sound as high as the NOS does but it does come out just as much and as fast, it looks pretty cool and its mainly to show off to get some azz, chicks really dig cool shit like that . i personaly wont not do it.
Ernie

Simi Stang 04-06-2004 11:18 AM

well...yeah

Quote:

Originally posted by eeh102582
i personaly wont not do it.
Ernie

I would hope not man! :p

ponyexpress289 04-06-2004 11:32 AM

hahahaha

man will this post ever end.....:p :p :p

linkin171 04-19-2004 03:14 PM

hook up co2 from a paintball gun with a remote line or sumtin along the lines of that but u still will be gay pretending to purge nos just go out and buy the real thing

SKYWLKR 05-16-2004 10:58 PM

http://www.skywlkr.com/nawse.jpg

carlos.elliott 05-17-2004 06:13 PM

Hey that sounds pretty wierd to me and a waste of money. Could be worse he could drive a honda.

LX5liter 05-22-2004 09:09 AM

Well instead of insulting him, we should try to educate him. We can do our part in ending the chain of imbeciles that is the ricer community.

StreetStangV6 - If your buying a nitrous kit anyways...hook it up! It won't cost any more, and you'll have way more fun with the car. Just keep the h.p. shot low to start until you get the hang of things. Blow away your buddies imports and even go to the racetrack once in a while to do some real racing.