MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Power Adders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-12-2004, 07:57 PM   #1
SuperCharged00GT
Registered Member

Default More Boost...HELP?

i have a 00 GT it has a saleen speedlab supercharger running 6.5 psi, 30# injectors, motorcraft fuel rails, the computer has been custom tuned by saleen, and it also has a intercooler, high flow water pump, steel fuel lines, saleen heat exchanger, saleen intake, 2 saleen 5.6" cooling fans, and motor craft fuel rails.

I want to up the boost, i kno im goin to need to up the voltage on the fuel pump in order to pump enough gas for it, and im pretty sure the 30# motorcraft injectors can handle more boost as long as i up the voltage on the fuel pump, i was thinking of purchasing steedas high voltage fuel pump.

I kno i will also have to have the computer reprogrammed, and of course change the belt, and boost pulley...i would like to run at least 9 psi...with this setup n the few mods ive listed that i will have to do...will i be able to run 9psi, or is there more things that i will need to change/add?
SuperCharged00GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 09:59 AM   #2
stangGT95
Registered Member

Not sure if this will help or not.

http://corral.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=481615
95 GT w/ AODE and Transgo Shift kit, trans cooler, SpeedCal, KB 1.5 Flowzilla w/ 6# pulley, MAC chrome CAI, chrome radiator hoses, stock MAF w/ center post removed, 70mm PP TB, electrical boost & FP gauges, digital A/F gauge, 1 5/8" unequal headers, 2 1/2" ProChamber h-pipe, Borla catback exhaust, and 3.55's. Cobra RR hood, Saleen double wing, Xenon body kit, chrome Cobra R wheels 17X8 in front and 17X10.5 in the back.
stangGT95 is offline   Reply With Quote