MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Power Adders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2003, 12:16 AM   #1
302crew
Registered Member

Angry nitrous problem

Okay i finnaly got my NOS sportsman fogger going i have a holley blue dedicated for just the system when i called nos they said a 26 nos jet and 28 fuel and when i looked on there website there was 22 26 was the jets they gave well i used the ones they gave me and took it out the car pulled harder but not as hard as it should i pulled the plugs and they were white so i figured it to be lean so i used the next set of jets that i had and jeted up the fuel side to 32 ran it again pulled like an animal took the plugs out they were white same as with the other jet and the whole time the fuel pressure was at six and half almost seven the timing is retarted i have colder plugs in it good gas i dont see any detanation on the plugs but they were white not even a little tan white like they are brand new could this be because my carberator might be to lean i cant seem to figure it out any advice or suggestions would be greatly apriciated.