View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 12:12 AM   #5
Mustang_GT_90
Registered Member

I've got mine in the ash tray as well. I made a little plate out of a peice of thin wood, painted it black, and used two autozone lit rocker switches, one for nitrous and one for the bottle warmer. Nobody ever knows it's there. I'd gonna do it over in brushed aluminum and make room for some switches once I get time, I'm needing places for more switches and like the painless wiring panel so basically I'm gonna copy it.
Another thing to look at is how you're gonna activate it. You want a manual switch in easy reach so you can hit it at the track, you're not gonna wanna really on your WOT switch. I've got this button, plus a WOT switch, plus an MSD window switch with 3000-6000 RPM modules. I can actually arm it and come out of the hole off the bottle and it doesn't spray until it hits 3000. Most of the time this doesn't work that great on street tires though becuase the car is really pulling in the 3000 RPM range and the sudden shock of that blows them off in first so I end up hitting the switch in second gear going down the track. This is a good place to have it for using it like that and as long as you don't open your ash tray no one ever knows.
I attatched a picture of it, I hope it works I've never put a picture before
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-003f2.jpg (21.4 KB, 47 views)
Check out our clubs website at http://www.stanggang.com
Mustang_GT_90 is offline   Reply With Quote