View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 06:51 PM   #13
Rosco
Registered Member

ok, well i've been searching and researching more and more about what I should do to complement the novi 1k blower. I'ev heard that the f150 crank pulley swapped for the one paxton sends, can create 7.5psi of boost. Anyone know about this?

also, i've been reading alot about the FMU and how you should basically bypass it. Any thoughts about this? Going with bigger injectors and such?

Just to let you know, i plan on running the paxton novi 1k for about a year before again upgrading other engine components. Basically going winter to winter. Not sure if that will make a difference with me using the FMU or not.

My GT has no mods, except for flowmasters, a/c delete, and a flex fan. It will be non moded except for the NOVI for about a year. I'm wondering what would be the best setup for my car, as with a new fuel pump, dealing with the FMU, injector sizes, new TB, MAF etc etc.

I want to plan all of this out before winter so I can get an idea of what it's going to cost to deliver 8psi to my stock motor. Thanks
5.0 Conversion, Full Saleen ground effects and spoiler, '94 saleen decal set, '93 Saleen Seats, Black interior from a '93, Steeda quadrant, smog pump delete, a/c delete, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, '97 rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, 5 lug conversion, '97 rear disc brakes, southside upper and lower control arms, '99 GT Anniversary wheels, flowtech longtubes, flowtech offroad H-pipe, saleen lowering springs, kyb shocks, caster/camber plates
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote