View Single Post
Old 09-20-2003, 09:50 PM   #7
Torinalth
Registered Member

I've been doing a bit of research, and think i've found a multiphase solution... i dont need a number, technically.. but i wanted a certain power, and prestige... and after doing a bit of research.. i think i found what i want, and wanted to run it passed yall.

I'm looking at getting the kenne bell twin screw blower at 10# of boost, and getting the cool air kit thingy. that would be my first step... after that i;d do the obscenely large air line that is something like a 90mm MAF and 75mm TB, or something of that extent. making full boost at 2000 RPMs sound nice to me, and i know KB is a good company...

all that can be done on a stock block and stock car (though i will be replacing the clutch, and prolly the axles and differential, more for the differential type than fear of breakage) and get about 400 to the floor with the blower, and close to 470 with all the ait thingys. but i think 400 might be all in all just fine.

anyone have any opinions on this? or suggestions?

Torinalth