View Single Post
Old 03-05-2003, 09:04 PM   #1
5ohCOUPE
Registered Member

Default 6lbs. of boost will = what ???

Im still going crazy with what I want to do with my car. Ive got a little over 2 grand burning a hole in my pocket and I need to do something with my car. With the Sig I have below what will a cheap 6lb. vortech do with my 1/4 mile numbers?? Im either gonna put a little vortech on, or change the heads to AFR 165's and intake to a Performer RPM. Ive been hearing that the outcome will be about the same with either setup that I goto. Are the AFR 165's really that much better than the Windsor Jr's????? I know that I can throw the bottle on it again and run in the low 11's again but im keeping away from that very very habit forming happy gas. Any iniput would be helpfull at this time. I really think im gonna go crazy with all of the options I have. I just want to run in the 113 MPH range on motor with a stock bottom end 302 with 165's. If that isnt possible then I guess boost it is.
91 LX COUPE, 3.73 gears, 2 1/2 inch H-Pipe, 1 5/8 MAC long tube headers, 73 MM C&L MAF, 70 MM MAC TB, LUNATI cam,1.7 TFS Rockers, TFS Track Heat heads, TFS Track Heat intake, T5 with PRO 5.0 shifter, Griffin aluminum radiator, Fluid Damper, SSM traction bars, 190 GPH in tank fuel pump. And more to come.
5ohCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote