Thread: Novi 1000
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2002, 07:38 AM   #6
Stang Runner
Registered Member

850 Cfm thats not to bad at all The A-trim kicks out 720 cfm so there is a a large Gap there the 130cfm will help it out alot. I see that they say the Max Psi is 12 for it I would get the samllest pully you can then then see How much Psi you will get rember that says Max 12Psi But any How still will make very close to 500+HP so I am sure you will like!!! I would call Novi up and Talk to there techs and as them what is the smallest Pulley that they think you should Run as I think you will want the Blower going Full Tillit!!!! But with out over Reving it or might not last to long..... I cant wait to see what it will do!!!! I Love Boost myself I thought alot about doing it on the stang.......But I will have fun with my other Motor that I have that I am building it up......Dont ask what it is.... has I might be Baned...hehehe
Engine: steel mounts, Under drive pulleys, K&N, GT-40 Intake ported Lower, No power steering, No A/C, Mac cold intake, 65MM TB, 255 Fuel pump, 24's, AFR 165 58cc, Rocker Arms 1.7with the stock Cam, 1 5/8 short headers, offRoad X-pipe
Drive Train: 3.55, T-5 with a Pro 5.0 shifter
12.656@107.71MPH See It at www.T-racing.com/mustang.htm
Stang Runner is offline   Reply With Quote