MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Power Adders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 02-13-2004, 07:04 AM   #1
bobtodd
Registered Member

Default Window switch and WOT switch

Alright, I have spent the last three days searching the internet on how to hook up my NX kit. I bought a used set with no instructions...I called Nitrous Express and they are sending me some. Anyhow, I pretty much understand setting up the nitrous kit, purge, etc. What I need to know is how to hook an MSD window switch into everything.

I know you throw the arming switch to arm your kit...this basically "arms" the WOT switch, right? When you are at WOT, the WOT switch opens up and arms the solenoids...correct?

So, can you install the Window Switch "between" the arming switch and the WOT switch? Flip the arming switch on, giving juice to the window switch. When the RPMS get in between your pill settings, that opens the window switch which gives power to the WOT switch...
I'm sure I would need relays in there somewhere. I dont know if I am way off track here or not. Anyone have any info.?
91 LX - 10.5:1 pistons, ported 289 heads, Ultradyne 588 cam, Cobra upper/lower, MSD, JBA long tube headers, Flowmaster, Richmond 4:10, roll cage, monster tach...FUN!!

95 SHO - K&N filter
bobtodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 09:27 AM   #2
bobtodd
Registered Member

I think I found it...does this look right to everyone??

91 LX - 10.5:1 pistons, ported 289 heads, Ultradyne 588 cam, Cobra upper/lower, MSD, JBA long tube headers, Flowmaster, Richmond 4:10, roll cage, monster tach...FUN!!

95 SHO - K&N filter
bobtodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 02:45 AM   #3
mustangman4
Registered Member

That drawing looks to be correct. It will make the window switch the ground for the relay.