Thread: Future mods
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 12:08 PM   #3
bigred90gt
2 Stangs in the Stable

I already run 93 octane in my truck and stang. I try to use chevron w/ techron. Don't know if it is any better, but it sounds good and is cheaper that exxon. I currently run an MSD in my stang and I think it played a role in why the stang is sitting in the driveway, not sure though. I want to check into the throttle bodies, I have a bbk on my car and like it. I know bbk makes them for the 302, but once again, I am not sure if they are interchangeable. How would I go about finding out, other that trail and error> The guys at Tommie Vaughn Ford, a local dealer that sells aftermarket performance parts out of their parts dept,. say no, but you have to wonder if that is experience or just a dealership talking. I also thought about a cam. Does anyone make an "off the shelf" cam for my engine or would I have to buy a custom grind? Who has the best quality custom grinds? I think my plans for the truck are to have an every day driven street warrior. Something that I can drive all the time and still have fun when I deem necessary. I have 3.73's n the stang and I love them. I am unsure what gears I currently have. I had a post a while back, and PKRWUD asked what the axle code was so he could tell me, I just got lazy and never looked. Thanks for the reply.
Caymon
Rice Haters Club Member #128
bigred90gt is offline   Reply With Quote