View Single Post
Old 03-13-2002, 01:37 AM   #1
silverv6
Registered Member

Default me v.s. 1993 acura gs

Last nite I went to my friends house and he was out side with his friends all of them have little Imports And he was like hey man Ill race you with my Acura Gs And I was like OK then he was like na man I need to fix it up first cuz I got something wrong with it and I told him thats tipical Rice talk... Then HE was like ok ILL race your car, cuz all of his friends were like HOOo .. Then we said ok lets go right now so we all went to a street were its HEmpty and we stoped at a ligth and waited to turn red since it was 11:30pm there was no cars around and he was reving his Rice Car up and I was next to him laughin By the way his car is a 5 speed and mine is automatic.. So the green comes up and we take off , and he was in the front since the start and my front bumper was half way next to his car and we were like that for up till 55 he was half a car length infront of me until we hit 70 thats wen I passed him and I left him about 4 car lenths in back of me. It semmed like his car losed power at a high speed. so I just picked my car up to 110 and he was flashing his lights at me so we pulled over and his friends came up and they were laughing at him like I was. The only thing he had was a Cold Air Intake and some Headders.
He also had some Green under car neon lights I think that added 40hp <<LOL So do all you think I actually beat him ok or he dint know how to shift?? Please comment on my race
My ride is Stock still I think that cuz I dont have that many mods

2"drop
18"spoked rims with lowprofile tires
true dual exaust two 2chamber flowmasters
GT fog lights
Euro tail lights
silverv6 is offline   Reply With Quote