Thread: Vin Diesel
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2002, 12:37 AM   #54
jj_jonathon
Trisket

i dont think you read everything i wrote....

im not attracted to males because i, as do most people, was not pushed into that extreme...sexual tendancies are developed! they have to be if we dont know what a penis is for until sex-ed! there was a woman once that used to orgasm whenever she heard a dog....this was brought on by her being licked in the crotch by a dog when she was younger (and i swear its true, whatever thats means to you)....

and the fact that you and you brother were raised side by side means nothing to me...because both of my brothers and i are very close...were one of the closest set of brothers i this town...people are amazed sometimes....and like i said...my little brother was a hellraiser anyways! i never have been and the oldest went through a phase....you werent ALWAYS by your brother's side...because you had different classes in school, and different friends after school, just because you live together and are close does no mean that you will be anything like him...even when the relatives come to visit different grandparents, aunt, uncles, cousins, etc will play more with one of you...it may not even be on purpose....

but your brother is gay because his life happened to shape that way...things happened to him that didnt happen to you or things happened to you that didnt happen to him...maybe he hit puberty late and liked to have friends that were girls til he was older and when guys were telling him to like girls he was ready for it....you and him couldnt have been exactly alike through out the years...its just not possible...i honestly dont know what your brother was like as a child or what may have happened to him, etc....but i know for a fact that people are as they are because of their upbringing and experiences in their lives...

My 02GT vert
Media Center Pics
BBK Underdrive Pulleys | K&N FIPK (Gen II) | Bullet Grille | Mach 1 Chin Spoiler | UPR Interior Parts | XM Radio | Audiobahn Subs

Ricer Hater's Club Member #1/2 (30) http://www.ricehatersclub.com/