View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 12:27 PM   #6
HoodStrype
Rearview Mirror Haze

Default Re: Al-Qaeda Threatens Los Angeles, Melbourne

Hmmm... Good point. Actually I was thinking in line of bluffing. I am leaning towards they invite the attack- but not with nukes unless they use chemicals. As far as Iran goes... I'm sort of "in the know." My wife is half Iranian. Here's an interesting fact most people don't know and most wouldn't care to believe, but it's true.

After 9/11, I believe it was the next day, Iranian women in the town of Meshad (can't spell it!) littered the town square with roses in rememberance of those Americans who lost their lives the day before. I was astonished to learn of this through my wife's relatives. It's their Government who needs to tote an *** whooping!

So I am with you on the innocent lives. So I think like I said before, order all women and children out and pull a couple of Destroyers and Subs into the bays...
What they lack doing over there is affecting life here, and I am with Bush when he says lets take care of it. I am not for the fact that we went into Iraq on a WMD scavenger hunt... we had plenty of reason to go in there besides that- say 17 unanswered orders from the UN that Saddam thumbed his nose at! Saddam could have prevented it. We could have been told the truth.

Oh yeah, I used to be very prone to hate before I met my wife... thank God I found her!

...the epitome of Murphy's Law
HoodStrype is offline   Reply With Quote