MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-16-2002, 12:30 AM   #61
RBatson
Registered Member

Heeh, My aunt makes them like that. Ever sit down to thanksgiving dinner with pillsbury biskets?? Blah!

Have you seen the new frozen 'biscuits' that come in a bag? Those things rock!! Those things are as good as Hardee's biscuits!
RBatson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 12:33 AM   #62
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by RBatson
Heeh, My aunt makes them like that. Ever sit down to thanksgiving dinner with pillsbury biskets?? Blah!

Have you seen the new frozen 'biscuits' that come in a bag? Those things rock!! Those things are as good as Hardee's biscuits!
lmao rick, cmon let the lil doughboy out for the bicuits lol.

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 12:35 AM   #63
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking :)

NO, have to try them!!!!!! Cailtlin LOVES bisuits...so Rick, ya seen my dad around lately? I have not heard from him in a while???? TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 12:44 AM   #64
RBatson
Registered Member

I haven't... want me to check up on him for ya? I could call him and ask about a house and then go "Weeeellllll.... I'm really just calling to see why you haven't called you daughter lately! She is worried about you and wondering why you haven't called! " Just let me know..

Ever feel like you're holding a thread hostage??
Old 10-16-2002, 12:50 AM   #65
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Talking hahahaha

LMAO! Ya, send me $$$ for the RANSOM!!!!!!!!! TNT

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 07:56 AM   #66
302 LX Eric
or '331 LX Eric'

Rick - glad to see that you finally post again...not sure what the issue was with the site and/or your computer, but hopefully it's all fixed now.

ultraflo - well said, man.

Rev - what's the age requirement for OBC?

E

331 cu. in. / Tremec 3550 / BFG Drag Radials

12.22 @ 114.31 mph - w/1.89 60'
302 LX Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 07:38 PM   #67
Fox Body
Mustang Maniac

Cool

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSS............

I figure as long as I got fingers to type and a sane mind (no jokes), I'll be here. I think a few people who have stomped away mad should listen to that Motley Crue song "Girl, Don't Go Away, Just Go Away" ... well, no... actually, I think they just got a little too attached and when they got their feelings hurt, they left. I LOVE this place and MOST of the people here. Great Moderates and great owner.

The seriously negative posts (not all neg posts, just mostly the ones that call out members on this board, or are derogatory to people) : I just have learned to refrain from posting to them. Simple. I don't need more stress than my everyday life alone, so why involve myself with any here? I have been highly tempted to post on some stinky threads, but just decided it wasn't worth it (kinda the same for the "ricer" threads-- ya know). Really getting tired of them, seems like they're becoming an obsession. I dunno, maybe we ain't got nuthin else to talk about....

BTW, glad to see more appearances lately from members I haven't seen in a while (like RBatson, Rev, Rebel79, etc).

....Aaaaannnnnd, I figure, if you're a long time MW member and you dislike something here (like some of the new trends that's been going on since, say 2002, stay around, b/c it will only get worse if you leave. Then, the people who come here just to piss people off, will soon be weeded out and not take over the place . Know what I mean....

FINALLY, to the "newer" guy who has lately been tried in the fires of MW ...... Glad to hear you'll stay around for a while this is not cbring.
Stock 5.8L under 4" cowl 'glass hood, C4 w/ Transgo shift kit, Holley 750 cfm, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake; Fluidyne Al radiator, Flexalite 175 electric fan, 1 5/8" MAC shorty headers, FRPP Al driveshaft; S&W 6-point cage; 2.5" Off road H-pipe, 2-chamber Flowmasters, 8.8" Rear w/ 3.55s; Weld wheels (15x6;15x8), Front: 225/60/15, Rear: 275/50/15 Nitto NT 555R Drag Radials;
14 x 4” K&N X-stream air filter.

'92 GT (5-speed)
Small In Car Video
Stock 5.0L, 2-chamber Flowmasters, MAC CAI, Tri-Ax, Al pedals...

"Red, thou art my companion. Hasten now your quickened metamorphosis to Green that I may conquer all who dare abide there beside me. May they be left thither behind burnt black." ---Fox Body
Fox Body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 07:50 PM   #68
90'5.0 Conv
Long time member in and out

Hey, Don't give up on me. I know I've been gone awhile but I'm still here and will be here more soon. I've been really busy lately between school at night and work during the day. I may take long breaks sometimes but I'll always be a member.

Later, James
2 Ch Flowmasters

1/8th ET 9.04
90'5.0 Conv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2002, 11:10 PM   #69
RBatson
Registered Member

WOW!! Thanks for the mention guys!! I honestly didn't think I held that kinda water. I hold all you guys in the greatest of esteem as well, I appreciate you guys even noticing I'm here(with all the other great members). To tell you the truth, I think we should all meet up(if possible) and have a few drinks(I really like hooters). Make it a race weekend and I'll do my best.
Old 10-17-2002, 11:23 PM   #70
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

You guys don't know it, but the Texas court decided on community service to pay back all those tickets I received in my teenage years....

So I pay back society by wasting away in Mod Madness answering the same question over and over:
"What is the best gear ratio for a (insert year) GT?"

Just kidding!
This always has been my internet home, and I don't plan on leaving!!!
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 05:56 AM   #71
95mustanggt
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Great Post! Some of this stuff had to be said.

I'm not an old old timer on mustangworks, but I've been around long enough to know that every goes in cycles and in another couple months the atmosphere will be a little different even stil.

Sometimes I post a lot, sometimes I don't. As I gain more responsibility at work and get busier I just don't have the time, plus I'm a commissioned salesman trying to earn "mod money"

Anyway, great post, I'm here, you're here, we all are here, we're having a great time, if you go you'll miss out on everything.

20016 F150 Lariat Super Crew
95mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 09:25 AM   #72
gt lee

Can't get rid of me either.....I like lurking...

OK OK OK I'LL MAKE THE BISKETSSSSSS..OUT OF A CAN..HAHAH

ODIE
Old 10-18-2002, 11:21 AM   #73
88COBRA
STANGPOWER.COM

I was a hardcore MW member (check my date) but I left a long time ago for the same reasons the current guys are leaving.

MW has some great members, and I am sure it will continue to grow.

I stop in when a post is in my area

Ian

My WebSites:
VortechPower.com - Brand new site for Vortech users!
NOVIPOWER.COM - Devoted to the performance of the NOVI supercharger
STANGPOWER.COM - A small community based in Canada for Mustangs
MORE WebSites Coming soon

PLEASE NOTE: I am not an affiliate (nor do I work for) any Mustang parts retailers - I create informational Mustang WebSites
88COBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2002, 11:56 AM   #74
Kamaro Killer
Mustang Enthusiast

Default I'm still around, (like I even left)

I'll be around for a while. If I ever get my stang running, I'll probably be hanging out in Windsor Power more. This is, and will remain the best mustang website out there due to the type of members we have here. I enjoy talking to you all and see you all as another group of friends. Take care, Keith

Rice Hater's Club Member 22
Kamaro Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 01:25 PM   #75
induction
The Brit!

Default GUESS WHO????

Hello all I'm still around too
I have just been soooooo busy geting everything in line so that my move back to home will be easy on the kids, Xena, and the big guy ( he is kicking and screaming the whole way!!) as they have never left the country .
I haven't read the entire thread but it looks like some things have gotten worked out and thats a good thing. Although I may not be around for a while dont forget about me cause if any of you do I will get on a plane ( 12 hour trip) and camp in your driveway till your floor pans rust through!! I am in the process of geting a new computer set up to handel the voltage at home so I hope to be on line around a week or two after the new year.
The hardest part is leting my car go, I just dont know what to do with it !!!9one day it's 'take it with me ' and the next it's ' leave it in California because it's not fair to put her in that sort of weather after 37 years, two owners and never spending a full nite outside of the garage'. Dammit I'm at a crossroad with her .
Anyway , just thought I would say hello and let you all know I will never leave this place no matter what!!!!! Cheers.
April Mare of the Month RiceHatersClub Member #27

Last edited by induction; 10-25-2002 at 10:37 AM..
induction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 02:53 PM   #76
tireburner163
It's a lot like a race car

I plan on sticking around for the duration. Although I do miss some members posting, like Mr. 5.0, Belle, Unit, Mercury, Big White Cobra, and Quantam Motorsports. But I'm glad to see some members that haven't posted in a while posting again, like Inferno.

1998 HD Electra Elide
tireburner163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 06:42 PM   #77
Pokey 5.0
Prince the Porcelain Pimp

even though im just one of the "little guys", im not planning on leaving anytime soon

Tony
NMRA P/S #5131

CMP Racing
Flaming River
Pakman Motorsports
Belden Inc.
UPR Products
All Show Polishing (Rob 708-997-0226)
Strange Engineering
Pokey 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 08:13 PM   #78
rbatson2
Registered Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Pokey 5.0
even though im just one of the "little guys", im not planning on leaving anytime soon
As far as I'm concerned, there are no little guys. There are members of 'the works' and if you are a little guy then all the members are little guys. I feel that all the members of the works are "great members", that's just the way I see it.
rbatson2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2002, 10:12 PM   #79
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

yeah pokey there are no little guy's here, your just one of the guy's, no one is better than you, or worse, you are a member, you are one of us , goodbye to the crybabies - we will miss you . bwhahahahaha. - not j/k

04 sonic blue v - six my beater
89 rs camaro iroc turbo hood, other stuff, my wifes ride
84 lx stang cammed up 289 hi po, etc
65 falcon, maybe by the year 2020.

black 00gt, gone but never forgotten.

R H C- member # 1
o.b.c. da prez- member # 1 if your under 40 dont ask.
goodbye for now odie,r.i.p. 11-27-03
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote