View Single Post
Old 03-24-2002, 01:37 AM   #12
Killercanary
Registered Member

Nitrous Al- hopefully soon, my dad will have an answer to your question. Currently Ed Curtis is milling, porting, and flowing my dad's entire Holley Systemax II kit, and is custom grinding a cam for it. These parts will make their way onto a new production 302block with stud girdle, and SRP (probe) high compression pistons, stock rods and crank. Out back he's ditching the 3.73's for a set of 4.30's, and he just installed an 8 point cage. Last year with a box stock holley kit, it went 12.7 at 107 on ET streets. This is in his 91GT. We're hoping for mid to high 11's with the above work. The pistons supposedly shipped from Ed this week, so the short block will be assembled shortly, and Ed is finishing up the heads hopefully this weekend.

I was told on a 325FWHP engine, a bump of 1 full compression point is worth in the neighborhood of 12FWHP, but you know how that goes, there's a lot of variables as was mentioned above.

1995 NA GT CONVERTIBLE
BEST PASS TO DATE: 12.19 at 112.51
AFR's, FTI cam, edelbrock intake, EEC TUNER and all the bolt ons on the stock shortblock.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/killercanary
Killercanary is offline   Reply With Quote