MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-08-2001, 11:43 AM   #1
mellow yellow2
Registered Member

Post Rear Bumper Guards

I recently purchased rear bumber guards for my '68 Mustang Fastback. I have no pre-drilled holes in the valance or the rear of car for the brackets. There are two small holes (one on each side) of the license plate area. Does anyone know the exact location the holes should be drilled for the brackets and the guards?
mellow yellow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2001, 05:12 PM   #2
Gearhead999
Registered Member

I just went out and looked at my 68 FB. The rear bumper guards, with the rubber strip, mount to the rear lower valance. They are about one inch or so from where the bumper comes down around the license plate. The two small holes in the bumper are for the license plate light.

I'll try and attach pic. If it doesn't go through email me and I will send pic of rear of car, hopefully that will help.
Gearhead999 is offline   Reply With Quote