MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 01-14-2005, 12:47 AM   #1
SmokinStangGT
Registered Member

Unhappy 89 mustang gt with mods... PROBLEM!

ok guys its me again i havent posted in forever... osrry for not helping out you guys but i got my automotive school and job and a girlfriend plus working out two hours daily.. so u get my point well i have got my mustang done and it runs GREAT and that fact is whats throwing me.... i have had bad lower intake gaskets so i got coolent in my new motor... well i changed the oil a few times and i still got milky oil... do u think i craked my block and i have tested my head gaskets by doing an comperesion test and that is great at about 175PSI no prob.... so what coild be wrong? ANY ideas PLEASE TELL! THanks guys! FORD BLUE FOREVER!
89' GT with 5spd Hurst short throw, Keith Black 12:1 comp. pistons, Sealed Power drag racing rings, Fms F303 Cam, Ported and polished upper and lower intake with Ported E7TE heads that contain comp. cam double coiled springs with titainum locks and steel retainers, Fel-Pro Head Gaskets, 9mm ford racing wires, BBK chrome unequal shortys, Power Throttle bodies 70mm, Edlebrock 70mm EGR plate, 15inch K&N, Bassani X-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, Eibach 1 1/2 lowering springs, Cobra R rims 17X9 with p235 on front and p275 on rear with Falken Zeix tires-RUNNING!
SmokinStangGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 12:51 AM   #2
SmokinStangGT
Registered Member

Default Re: 89 mustang gt with mods... PROBLEM!

by the way i changed the gaskets sorry i failed to mention
89' GT with 5spd Hurst short throw, Keith Black 12:1 comp. pistons, Sealed Power drag racing rings, Fms F303 Cam, Ported and polished upper and lower intake with Ported E7TE heads that contain comp. cam double coiled springs with titainum locks and steel retainers, Fel-Pro Head Gaskets, 9mm ford racing wires, BBK chrome unequal shortys, Power Throttle bodies 70mm, Edlebrock 70mm EGR plate, 15inch K&N, Bassani X-pipe, Flowmaster 40 series, Eibach 1 1/2 lowering springs, Cobra R rims 17X9 with p235 on front and p275 on rear with Falken Zeix tires-RUNNING!
SmokinStangGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2005, 07:40 AM   #3
~The Jester~
Rat Killer

Default Re: 89 mustang gt with mods... PROBLEM!

Prolly gonna have to change the oil a few times to get all the water out. Is the oil looking better than the first time, or still really crappy? Are you using head studs or bolts? Did you remember thread sealer on the corner intake bolts?

Just a few ideas!

MICE need not apply.....

~The Jester~ is offline   Reply With Quote