MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Windsor Power (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   90GT vert needs airbag help (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=51211)

Bowtietraitor 12-16-2010 05:09 PM

90GT vert needs airbag help

Hello all,

Another noob here needing advice on my first ford. I just picked up a 1 owner 112k tripple black 90GT vert in really nice shape, or so I thought, until I started debugging the dash & found my share of troubles...

After replacing the flashers(not where the book says...) and all the bulbs in the dash while installing a new speedo cable I found that not only does my cruise not work, but I also have the airbag light on constantly. I've tried to get the srs module to flash out- to no avail the light just stays on. I've done enough research to know the clocksprings in these are suspect, and since there are no new ones to be had(I called 2 dozen dealers nationwide & also talked to the R&D people at Dorman about making them...) I went ahead & ordered a used one from Robbie at MPS along with the module and external power supply. I figured since I'm throwing parts at it I'd hit the big 3 to start with, at least this way if it doesn't fix it it'll at least give me a code- right?

So anyway- no cruise, airbag light always on w/ no codes... am I on the right track? Any info would be appreciated. Also- does anyone have good diagnostic charts for these systems? Alldata doesn't have anything past generic, and my solus scanner doesn't troubleshoot dino-tech... Unless there's another diagnostic connector other than the ford-1A or 1B that I'm not aware of??? My Solus menu doesn't show anything...

Thanks!

briand 12-29-2010 04:02 PM

Re: 90GT vert needs airbag help

does the horn work? if the clockspring is out, usually the horn doesn't work either. I had to replace mine once before.

juicy251 01-03-2011 09:25 PM

Re: 90GT vert needs airbag help

Mediterranean appearance overview juicy handbags “Mediterranean style” accessory appropriate and bounded people’s activity appearance are inseparable; their activity simple and adequate abroad from buckish ad accessory Dank Couture Tracksuits primary ambition is to ensure comfort, afresh on this foundation do simple and clear.
Mediterranean appearance follows age-old Greek and Roman age-old classical architectural aesthetics system, in detail processing, decidedly admirable and delicate, and actuality abutting to attributes pulsing, accomplish its Dank Couture Bags abounding fendi handbags of vitality. Mediterranean appearance of the soul, “the dejected adventurous feelings, ABU dhabis skyline, the sun is animated of authentic natural”.
Mediterranean appearance ability Mediterranean appearance appearance characteristics 1, spatial modelling features: accomplished and bisected arch, baptize chestnuts appearance doors and Dank Couture Purses Windows. Building the angled accomplished and corridors usually adopts a cardinal of access or in vertical handover way, in ambulate coach purses ornamental, arise extensions of clear-sighted activity by Dank Couture Wallets.