View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 02:07 PM   #3
PaxtonBlownStang
Registered Member

Default 87 Cobra? no no no

Well you probably have not driven a Fox Body Cobra before because there were under 5000 of them made in 1993 and I dont think you will be buying a 87 GT Cobra because there is no such thing. The only Fox Body Cobras were made in 1993 and they are pretty easy to recognize. Check out ebay or autotrader and look at them they have different wheels made just for them, body kit, intake, computer, injectors and so on are also different. So there you go there is no such thing as a GT Cobra and if someone is trying to tell you there is one or sell you one walk away laughing and never talk to them again. If you are just confused we all will understand because we all started where you are. Subscribe to 5.0 Mustang or Muscle Mustang and read about them for a couple months before buying one. If you are just starting off I would go with a GT or LX from 87-93 and not look into buying a 93 Cobra they are a little expensive compared to a used fox body and probably not the best car for a learning car which most people end up crashing or beating to death anyways. I started off with a 92 LX Hatchback with 110k miles that I drove until 140k just for reference. Take it easy hope I could help a little
PaxtonBlownStang is offline   Reply With Quote