View Single Post
Old 07-22-2001, 12:03 PM   #11
SlowStang2
Registered Member

blkrain-your computer is made from pro-m and it costs $430?! Wow. or is that with mass air and injectors? cuz thats a mighty price to pay UNLESS it made you faster. Did it? or did it just protect the integrity of your mods so you can still get the same results? Reason I ask, is cuz in my first statement summit sells the kit for $530 and that includes the injectors and mass air also. i got a pro-m mass air meter and injectors calibrated for it, can i just buy the computer the same way as the mass air? (already calibrated for my setup) or do you have to do something else(e.g. send your computer to them)? i am torn between getting a chip or this computer. i know the chip should be the last mod, but if the computer keeping screwing up the potential in my mods, then i can never get a good time at the track now can i? so keep me posted please!

------------------
94' Stang GT Convertible --Cobra upper&lower, Mac cold air w/K&N, BBK equal length shorties, BBK offroad H-pipe, American Thunder cat-back, BBK T/B 65mm, 24lb injectors, Pro-77mm MAM, pulleys, aluminum driveshaft, 3.55s 14.4@100. (Sad, i know. i have stock heads)
SlowStang2 is offline   Reply With Quote