MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-12-2001, 09:19 PM   #1
Crazy1
Registered Member

Post Johnson Motorsports hit by tornado =(

Hey guys,
A friend of mines shop got hit by a tornado this week =( You may have done business with him in the past. His name is Chris Johnson of Johnson Motorsports.
If anyone is in his neck of the woods, any help cleaning up/putting things back together would be cool...

I am too far away to help unfortunatly so I simply donated some money to him. His insurance isn't going to cover his structure(he didn't have everything signed yet) which means no insurance, and his deductible to have all the customers cars fixed is also pretty high. He has helped me and others too many times to count, and I have bought numerous parts in the past from him.

So thanks for reading, and if you are nearby stop by and give him a shout. www.jmschip.com

Pics are at www.forcedinduction.com/jms/

and if you would care to donate anything (be it 1$, 10$ anything please do at www.fastgt.com/jms.shtml

Thanks guys
Brandon Wolf www.stangfreak.com www.forcedinduction.com

Crazy1 is offline   Reply With Quote