MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-25-2001, 11:04 PM   #1
Killercanary
Registered Member

Post Anyone run a 94-95 electric fan on their 93 and older stang?

Does anyone run an electric fan from a 94-95GT on their fox body stang? The reason I ask is that my dad's 91GT clutch fan is baddly cracked and he wants an electric fan for it. There is a local salvage yard near me with a few 94-95 wrecked mustangs and I was telling him to save his money on buying a flex-a-lite fan and just get on off one of these wrecked stangs. Since he only drives the car in the summer, and when it does get driven its normally only to the track and back, so I told him we could wire it up so that it will run all the time that the accessories are on. Has anyone done this, are there any problems associated with this, will it fit, etc? I would love some input on this as the track opens this coming sunday which only leaves us a week to buy and install it.

------------------
95 GT convt' 5 speed, 3.73's,FMS HD clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, ASP alum. underdrive pulleys, Bassani offroad X pipe, 2 chmbr flowmasters, K&N w/o silencer, edelbrock performer intake, FRPP 65mm T-body, FRPP shorty headers, FRPP aluminum driveshaft.Hooker 4pt chrome car bar, Xenon/Wings West ground effects, custom interior
Best ET: 13.83
Best MPH: 98.55mph with Best 60': 1.91 on Nitto DR's
Homepage: <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/killercanary" TARGET=_blank>http://www.angelfire
Killercanary is offline   Reply With Quote