View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 03:00 PM   #2
Three02much
Registered Member

Default Re: supercharger problems

did you have it dyno tuned? Not too familiar with s/c stuff. If you, have had it tuned i would talk to the people who tuned it before i started changing stuff. My car stopped doing that when i calibrated the tps (throttle position sensor). Should be .98v at idle. other things come into play though, timing, fuel pressure etc. I would try calibrating the tps and if that doesn't help you can get an Idle control Valve delete deal. Its basically a plate that has a hole in it that is bolted to the intake where the idle control valve is. I have heard that they work well, but tend to leave idle speed a little high (at least 1000)
If you haven't had it tuned that would be priority #1 if i were you just because its supercharged.
95 GT, 347, 185cc Aluminum Heads, 24lb Injectors, Cobra MAF, Extreme Energy 274 Cam, Ultra Gold Rockers, Comp Lifters, Comp Pushrods, 10.5:1 Compression, SVO Intake, 80mm Throttle Body, Smog Delete, Centerforce Clutch, Scatter Shield, Tremec TKO, 390 Gearset, Upper and Lower Suspension Arms.
Three02much is offline   Reply With Quote