View Single Post
Old 01-09-2001, 11:11 PM   #5
1989GT
Registered Member

Well I'm running the P's all with no port work. The intake and heads are box stock. I'm running a b-cam, with 1.72rr. Which makes it almost an F cam. All my runs were on BFG drag radials. With slicks I could probably shave a couple more tenths. More gear probably a couple more. So that makes it solid mid 12's if that's what you want. But mine's my daily driver. I know one of the guys that runs in factory stock. He runs the P's but he's got a 4.30 gear so I guess it helps because his runs faster than mine without the cam. But it all comes down to suspension that I don't have. The motor's there but not everything else I need for the best ET. Ohh yeah I'm running a DSS probullet 306 with flat tops which is good for about 10:1 compression. Heads aren't milled either. I'm thinking of pulling it apart and doing some port work. But I don't know at this point. Ohh well I'm starting to ramble on.

------------------
89GT,T-5Z, D.S.S. 306 shortblock w\main support, B-303 cam, Cobra intake, GT40P heads, 1.72rr, MAC "P" headers, MAC off-road H-Pipe, MAC true-fit w\tips, 373's...and the list goes on!
Throttle Junkie Powered by Ford!
12.824 @ 107.05 MPH
1989GT is offline   Reply With Quote