View Single Post
Old 06-12-2002, 08:10 PM   #7
Stroked408
Registered Member

Default credentials

so Unit5 I would really like to know,what makes you an expert? Does sitting behind your computer and searching websites make you an expert? I am not trying to start any crap but I would really like to know? I have had (4) 5.0 Mustangs all of varying degrees of modifications and all have ran great and I have gotten out of them what I wanted to get out of them,I have built many a 5.0 Mustangs to varying degrees of mods and the customer has been happy,so let me see just because I just joined this little forum makes me not know anything about 5.0 Mustangs,you have over 1000 posts.......where did you get the info from? You read it,you study it,you call a speed shop,I have in no way built a car for NMRA or FFW or NMCA or any other sanctioning body but obviously you have,so I would really like to hear your credentials on what makes you an expert on the 5.0 Mustang,and building a car for either of those sanctioning bodies does not make you an expert either,but I would really like to hear what makes you an expert,I have only been following the 5.0 Mustang since 1982 and learning something new about them every year,so the one thing is you never stop learning,but obviously you have,so once again what makes you an expert?

Launch Harder

Go Faster
Stroked408 is offline   Reply With Quote