MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-01-2001, 07:11 PM   #1
todd95GT
Registered Member

Angry Car was broken into today

Well, my car was b&e'd today. Ironically enough, I was leaving home for court on a burglary trial when I found the driver's side window smashed out. Stolen was two bottles of cologne, my Pioneer in-dash CD player, my smokes (those filthy apes!!!), and a CD book containing 93 (!!!) cd's. But on the bright side (yeah, right!), I have already got the window replaced. My insurance is reimbursing me for the head unit but I'm on my own for the $2000.00 worth of CD's. The exterior of the driver's side door was scratched up from the glass. A guy I know with a body shop is going to respray the door, rocker panel and a spot on the bumper for me for $200.00. And I spoke with my friend who owns a crank and machine shop about building a motor. I'm going to start building the 302 up for now but we're going to put together a nice little 347 stroker with AFR 185 heads, etc. He built one for a neighborhood guy with an '84 GT, wound up making 335 horsepower at the rear wheels on motor. Not too bad. We're going to shoot for around there but build it "blower friendly" for when the budget permits. Probably will add a Vortech S trim to it, but that's a long time from now. Anyway, don't leave stuff in your car!!!!!!

------------------
Todd
1995 GT/T-5
Pulleys; 65 mm TB; Flowmaster cat-back; Mac off road H-pipe; FMS aluminum driveshaft; short-throw shifter; HD clutch; Cobra R's; Cobra front and wing

[This message has been edited by todd95GT (edited 10-01-2001).]
todd95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2001, 08:22 PM   #2
Phantom5oh
Registered Member

That sux! Good luck with the insurance people, they can be tough...

Phantom

------------------
CHECK OUT MY MODS

My Mustang

Loose Cannon Racing
Scarzi Machine Works
Phantom5oh is offline   Reply With Quote