MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-06-2002, 09:55 PM   #1
Lethal5Oh
Registered Member

Default Fixed one problem have another.

I know what you guys are saying. "Not this guy again, not another problem with this car again" But i appreciate all the help you guys are giving me. As you may or may not know i just got done replacing the fuel pump and reg, ignition coil, wires, plugs, etc and tfi. My car is running great but after starting it after a week long sit in the garage its running hot (i think) (i hate saying this) Its running in the M in normal. It used to run in the O. If i turn on the defroster in goes back down. Running 60 MPH doesnt cool it down. Im guessing its not the thermostat because its cooling to normal. ITs also getting to operating temp with in 1 mile of driving. Thanks
'95 GT convert. K&N, C&L mass air meter, Performance distributors sreamin demon coil, dyna mod, live wires, king cobra clutch, flowmaster american thunder exhaust, UPR billet adjustable shift handle, Crane Cams Fireball HI-6 box,underdrive pullies, 255lph fuel pump, UPr short throw shifter, caster camber plates, 03 cobra lower A arms, bullit suspension, cobra front brakes
Lethal5Oh is offline   Reply With Quote