MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Windsor Power
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2004, 12:18 AM   #1
chatcher
Registered Member

Question clutch prob

i think i am at the begining of the end of my clutch but i have only ever had to replace one clutch in my life and it was on my first car (82 accord) it is slipping after quarter throttle(and even more so when im going up hills)im good up until about 2 grand then it just revs which im guessing means its going but im not sure because the clutch in my accord showed no signs of failing till it was gone then i went from driveable to unmoveable this one is the original clutch in a 92 lx V8 with 91k before i spring for a new clutch which im sure i should anyways is there anything else that my be causing this or am i right in thinking its the clutch and also any links that might help with installation or tips will be greatly app

thanks