View Single Post
Old 05-03-2001, 11:37 PM   #6
gray87GT
Registered Member

Yeah, I have the BBK 3/8" spacer that blocks off the EGR into the upper. I honestly can't tell you how it effects my car cause I installed everything in my sig at the same time. It runs pretty good, has a little surge at idle but if you rev it a little it idles down nicely. It's an 87, so I don't have a check engine light.....and I haven't scanned it yet so I don't know if it throws the light on, but I think it would. I just plugged off the vacuum lines that go to the valve, if I have any problems that I can pinpoint to the EGR I will let you guys know.

DemonGT: If you plan on getting the Cobra intake, you should get a plenum spacer since the vacuum port on the bottom of the plenum rests on my valve cover, so it would definatly hit without the spacer.

------------------
87 GT, BBK shorty's, offroad H-pipe, ASP pullies, 70mm T.B., Cobra intake, no smog pump, Windsor Jr irons, Comp cams 1.6 rollers, F303 cam, H.D. export W.P., Tri-Ax, FMS subframes, Battle boxes, SSM liftbars, FMS King Cobra clutch, mass-air conversion, 73mm C&L, 24lb injectors, BBK fuel pressure regulator, 3/8" no EGR spacer, and other piddly sh*t.
gray87GT is offline   Reply With Quote